Here's Why Your Business Marketing Isn't Working
Use This Form To Get Your FREE No Strings Attached Website Review
What You Don't Know About Your Website Is Hurting Your Business!
First Lets Get The Facts Straight
Visitors want information that solves a problem. They want to know if they can trust you. They are looking for social proof that others trust and selected your business.
- You can’t assume a great looking website helps your business or that anyone even knows you exist.
- The Internet is a big place. Competition to find you is enormous.
- Over 99% of website designers create sites that impress the owners but do not give visitors a reason to spend their money there.
- When a visitor comes to your website you must satisfy their reasons for being there or they will go elsewhere.
- The job of your website is to satisfy their interest to do business with you and get them to take action.
STOP: Don’t Go Any Further. Just Go Get Your FREE No Strings Attached Website Review
9 Critical Mistakes You Can't Ignore
Consider This: You basically can’t call some of the biggest most well known, powerful businesses on the Internet today. I’m referring to companies like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Youtube, Amazon and many others. The bigger they are the more difficult it is to find a phone number to actually call them, ask a question or discuss a problem. Yet their businesses are very successful in spite of that.
I’m not suggesting that you shouldn’t have a phone. I’m just trying to make the point that your website is the most vital aspect you have in the success of your business.
Can You Afford To Get It Wrong?
Websites Owners Are A Big Part Of The Problem. Let Me Explain:
- Website owners do not understand what a good site is or how it can contribute to the success of their business.
- They judge how good their site is by how it looks not how well it could generate business.
- Website owners make a huge mistake in thinking that because they have a website the world will know about it and customers will find them. This couldn’t be further from the truth.
How You Attract New Business Must Change
- The biggest marketing impact for your businesses is taking place online.
- Traditional Outbound Marketing has never been more expensive and less effective than it is today. The American public is essentially blind to traditional advertising. Their brain automatically filters it out.
Inbound Marketing Is Replacing Traditional Marketing
- Inbound Marketing refers to marketing activities that brings business in on autopilot, rather than marketers having to go out and try to get the prospects’ attention.
- Warning: If you are not embracing Inbound Marketing one way or another your business will slowly become irrelevant.
What Exactly Is Inbound Marketing And How Do You Take Advantage Of It?
(Bear With Me Here, It’s A Little Techie)
- Inbound Marketing uses the Internet Technology to distribute content to a targeted audience over free or very low cost channels online.
- It’s the process of building your online authority and establishing a recognizable dominance in your market.
Examples of these are: Social Media, Automated Email Sequences, Page 1 Search Engine listings, Case Studies, Videos, Article Content and more.
The benefit is that over time your website becomes recognized as an authority by the search engines and other online sources.
The Bottom Line Is That This Brings In More And More Business Over Time
When YOUR interesting, useful or educational content is distributed online over free or very low cost Internet Channels it attracts and brings in business on autopilot. The business comes to you rather than you chasing after it.
Bike Shop Owner Explains The Benefits Of A Website With Marketing That Works
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Do You Charge To Design A Website For Me?
Prices to design a website start at $1500 which also includes establishing accounts with the appropriate sites for marketing your website such as Facebook, YouTube, Google Plus and others.
Do I Have To Be Local To Work With You?
No it’s not necessary for you to be local. You can be anywhere in the world as long as you have a connection to the Internet.
When Do I Pay?
You will be asked to make a payment of 50% up front and the balance when we have completed the Minimum Viable Presence. Our definition of the MVP means that your website will have all the essential pages completed plus 3 to 5 articles to use for marketing.
How Long Does It Take To Build A Website For Me?
It depends on the resources about your business that we have available to work with. An intro page for your business can be put up in 24 hours to give you a presence online. However a complete build which includes setting it up for marketing usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to complete.
How Much Input Do I Have In The Process?
You will have every opportunity to provide input regarding any aspect of your design or content. However, since our reputation is on the line we reserve the right to make all final decisions that in our opinion impact the quality of the finished product, the marketing potential or the visitor experience. Our goal is to deliver exceptional results that will produce the best outcome for your business.
What Exactly Do I Get For My Money?
Specific primary pages vary but typically include some combination of Home, About, Services or Products, Gallery or Portfolio, Testimonial, FAQ, Location Map and Contact. In addition to the content you also get competitive market research, custom tailored marketing plan, social media marketing, automated email marketing, unlimited ongoing content creation, done for you marketing, analytics and free maintenance.